Middleburg Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Middleburg Rental Property
Valiant Realty & Management LLC. is a real estate brokerage that emphasizes property management. We know how important it is for an owner to seek out a company with established property managers. With today's trend of renting single family homes, there are more real estate sales agents in property management at the current time than ever before.
What does this mean to you?
Any real estate agent can say they are a property manager and they may be very convincing, but do they have experience managing properties? Are they up to date on tenant landlord law, fair housing, building codes etc.? Do they know how to qualify rental tenants, deal with HOAs? Are they available for a repair 24/7? Is their office set up to handle these situations? Do they know how to legally file a claim against a security deposit, do inspections properly? Most importantly, do they have time to handle rental properties which can be more demanding than sales?
It is very important to hire a company that is well versed in all aspects of property management. Any licensed real estate agent can manage a property (legally) but that doesn't qualify them alone to be a good property manager. Not all real estate agents have the experience and knowledge to efficiently manage an asset such as your rental property long term. We stress education and every agent at our firm keeps current on laws pertinent to property management through regular training. Our leases, property management agreements, and other documents are updated by a real estate attorney who specializes in property management. Attention to detail is critical when handling such an important job.
Inquire About Our Services
We are available 24/7 to you, the owner and your tenants. We utilize the most up to date technology on the market, creating better management and preventative practices. Our management experience includes all types of properties such as; condos, town-homes, single family houses, multifamily properties, and small apartment communities. Do not hesitate to call, because we manage them all!
Valiant Only Charges 3 fees EVER that are only paid when services are rendered.
- Tenant placement fee
- (Monthly) management fee
- Lease renewal fee
That means no paying any "maintenance fee" for repairs. No tenant acquisition fees. No Inspection fees. Our services are all inclusive and of exceptional quality.
55% of first months rent (ask about placement payment plan)
There are no hidden fees !
Valiant Realty & Property Management provide all of these services and more....
- Signage/ Advertising on over 100 major sites including the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Zillow, Trulia, homes.com, showmojo.com and AHRN.com
- Listings on our company website complete with photos, directions, maps and a compelling rental description of your property.
- Guaranteed Time to Fill - We'll find a tenant in 30 days of the home being vacant.
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance.
- Open book policy — all of the information you will need for your property is located in your owner portal on our website for you to access any time
- Complete accounting, Monthly electronic owner financial & activity statements.
- Collect and hold Security deposits
- Streamlined Rent Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Maintain electronic copies of all repair invoices and statements in your electronic portal to which you have access using your ID and password
- Provide year end statement and your 1099 report for tax filing
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks & eviction history
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Comprehensive inspections move in/ 6 month/ move out downloaded to your owner portal
- An attorney generated lease and addendum
- Secure Lease with Tenant
- Eviction protection: if a tenant we qualify defaults on thier lease in the first year Valiant will pay for the cost of eviction and place a new tenant free of charge
Save Time & Money
- No upfront costs or hidden fees , straightforward fee structure
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – preferred vendor discounts
- Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
Do you have a reliable way of doing a fair market analysis on your property? We have experienced property coordinators that combine their knowledge of the MLS, Northeast Florida property management education and designations, as well as their comprehension of the local rental market where your property is located to determine the highest and best value for your investment. The tools and technology that we use contain the most accurate information available.
- Processes applications 7 days a week.
- Tenant evaluation based on credit, criminal, background, employment/income verification, and residential/rental history
- We comply with all applicable laws including Fair Housing and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- All adults 18 and over must submit an application
- Applicants submit their apps online as well as pay their app fees online
- Verification and application process on pets
- Placing qualified tenants is key to maximizing your income, while minimizing your vacancy loss and liability.
- Fewer collection/eviction issues
- Longer tenant retention
- We follow all of Chapter 83 Florida Landlord Statute laws
- We perform a detailed Move-in inspection with documented photographs and detailed reports as well as a fully detailed and documented move-out inspection to ensure a proper and legal return of security deposits.
- Security Deposits are maintained in a separate Escrow Account for all properties managed by Valiant Realty & Management LLC.
- Attorney approved leases
- Leases are always up to date on all new or changed laws and/or statutes
- Docusign/Electronic signature available for all leases and renewals
- Compliance with all Homeowner’s and Condo Associations
- Market Analysis prepared for each lease renewal
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal statutes.
Affordable Fee Structure
Cost-effective fees that pay for themselves in faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
- No upfront costs, low risk
- Straightforward pricing
- Never any hidden fees
- We don't get paid until you do!
- Comprehensive, marketing and leasing system
- 24/7 text and image property information on demand
- Prompt showings & application processing
Managing the Tenant
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Collect Rent (ACH, Credit Card, Personal Check)
- Assess and collect late rent
- Managing eviction process
- Managing safety issues
- Handle HOA violations
- Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
Managing the Property
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Manage Normal Maintenance Issues
- Oversee Contractor Rehabs, Renovations, and Major Replacements.
- Handle Emergencies - 24-hour Hotline
- Pre-Screening Vendors & Contractors
- Manage Vendor & Contractor Response Time
- Performing Property Visits
- Schedule & oversee Preventative Maintenance Choices
- Oversee a Termite Bond program
Book a Consultation...
Now with one of our professional agents to find out what your home is worth, and how we can manage your asset in the most profitable and efficient way.
Our company is backed by years of experience and expertise specifically in the field of property management. Sales, are not our priority and this is what sets us apart from traditional "property managers."
Middleburg Area Information
Middleburg is an unincorporated area and census-designated place (CDP) within Clay County, Florida, United States, located 26 miles (42 km) southwest of downtown Jacksonville and 16 miles (26 km) northwest of Green Cove Springs, the Clay County seat. It is home to Middleburg High School. As of the 2010 census, the population of Middleburg was 13,008. It is home to the Middleburg Historic District (Florida).
Middleburg began in the 19th century with several different names. It was first known as Clark's Ferry from the 1820s to 1833. The name derived from Asa Clark who ran the ferry until 1828. In 1828 the Black Creek Methodist Church was founded by Isaac Boring but the frontier Methodist society met in their own homes until the Methodist United Church was built in 1847. Fort Heilman protected settlers at Clark's Ferry where it was the "principal depot for the east coast of Florida." During the Seminole Wars Fort Heilman was used as a quartermaster workshop and storage depot but was abandoned after the war in 1841. From 1833 to 1850 the area was then known as Gary's Ferry after Samuel Y. Gary. On September 8, 1853 the area was finally called Middleburg. The new town traded in timber, citrus fruits and crops from farmland. When Clay county was created in 1858 Middleburg became the temporary county seat until 1874.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
Clay County Communities
Duval County Communities
- Atlantic Beach
- Bartram Park
- Ft. Caroline
- Jacksonville Beach
- Murray Hill
- Neptune Beach
- San Jose
- San Marco
Nassau County Communities
St Johns County Communities