Neptune Beach Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Neptune Beach Rental Property
Valiant Realty & Management LLC. is a real estate brokerage that emphasizes property management. We know how important it is for an owner to seek out a company with established property managers. With today's trend of renting single family homes, there are more real estate sales agents in property management at the current time than ever before.
What does this mean to you?
Any real estate agent can say they are a property manager and they may be very convincing, but do they have experience managing properties? Are they up to date on tenant landlord law, fair housing, building codes etc.? Do they know how to qualify rental tenants, deal with HOAs? Are they available for a repair 24/7? Is their office set up to handle these situations? Do they know how to legally file a claim against a security deposit, do inspections properly? Most importantly, do they have time to handle rental properties which can be more demanding than sales?
It is very important to hire a company that is well versed in all aspects of property management. Any licensed real estate agent can manage a property (legally) but that doesn't qualify them alone to be a good property manager. Not all real estate agents have the experience and knowledge to efficiently manage an asset such as your rental property long term. We stress education and every agent at our firm keeps current on laws pertinent to property management through regular training. Our leases, property management agreements, and other documents are updated by a real estate attorney who specializes in property management. Attention to detail is critical when handling such an important job.
Inquire About Our Services
We are available 24/7 to you, the owner and your tenants. We utilize the most up to date technology on the market, creating better management and preventative practices. Our management experience includes all types of properties such as; condos, town-homes, single family houses, multifamily properties, and small apartment communities. Do not hesitate to call, because we manage them all!
We have a unique pricing system. Our company has a one time tenant procurement fee (equal to 50% of the first month's rent) for an owner, the monthly management fee of $ 150.00 for every month that follows and a lease renewal fee. No other management fees ever including no upfront, cancellation, maintenance upcharge fees etc.
There are no hidden fees !
Valiant Realty & Property Management provide all of these services and more....
- Signage/ Advertising on over 100 major sites including the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Zillow, Trulia, homes.com and showmojo.com
- Listings on our company website complete with photos, directions, maps and a compelling rental description of your property.
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance.
- Tenant Turner - Valiant utilizes the most up-to-date lead software company on the market to ensure all prospective Tenants inquires are received 100% of the time.
- Open book policy — all of the information you will need for your property is located in your owner portal on our website for you to access any time
- Complete accounting, Monthly electronic owner financial & activity statements.
- Collect and hold Security deposits
- Streamlined Rent Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Maintain electronic copies of all repair invoices and statements in your electronic portal to which you have access using your ID and password
- Provide year end statement and your 1099 report for tax filing
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks & eviction history
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Comprehensive inspections move in/ 6 month/ move out downloaded to your owner portal (all inspections ate done by a third party inspection company)
- An attorney generated lease and addendum
- Secure Lease with Tenant
- Eviction protection: if a tenant we qualify defaults on thier lease in the first year Valiant will pay for the cost of eviction and place a new tenant free of charge
Save Time & Money
- No upfront costs or hidden fees , straightforward fee structure
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – preferred vendor discounts
- Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
Do you have a reliable way of doing a fair market analysis on your property? We have experienced property coordinators that combine their knowledge of the MLS, Northeast Florida property management education and designations, as well as their comprehension of the local rental market where your property is located to determine the highest and best value for your investment. The tools and technology that we use contain the most accurate information available.
- Processes applications 7 days a week.
- Tenant evaluation based on credit, criminal, background, employment/income verification, and residential/rental history
- We comply with all applicable laws including Fair Housing and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- All adults 18 and over must submit an application
- Applicants submit their apps online as well as pay their app fees online
- Verification and application process on pets
- Placing qualified tenants is key to maximizing your income, while minimizing your vacancy loss and liability.
- Fewer collection/eviction issues
- Longer tenant retention
- We follow all of Chapter 83 Florida Landlord Statute laws
- We perform a detailed Move-in inspection with documented photographs and detailed reports as well as a fully detailed and documented move-out inspection to ensure a proper and legal return of security deposits.
- Security Deposits are maintained in a separate Escrow Account for all properties managed by Valiant Realty & Management LLC.
- Attorney approved leases
- Leases are always up to date on all new or changed laws and/or statutes
- Docusign/Electronic signature available for all leases and renewals
- Compliance with all Homeowner’s and Condo Associations
- Market Analysis prepared for each lease renewal
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal statutes.
Affordable Fee Structure
Cost-effective fees that pay for themselves in faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
- No upfront costs, low risk
- Straightforward pricing
- Never any hidden fees
- We don't get paid until you do!
- Comprehensive, marketing and leasing system
- 24/7 text and image property information on demand
- Prompt showings & application processing
Managing the Tenant
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Collect Rent (ACH, Credit Card, Personal Check)
- Assess and collect late rent
- Managing eviction process
- Managing safety issues
- Handle HOA violations
- Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
Managing the Property
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Manage Normal Maintenance Issues
- Oversee Contractor Rehabs, Renovations, and Major Replacements.
- Handle Emergencies - 24-hour Hotline
- Pre-Screening Vendors & Contractors
- Manage Vendor & Contractor Response Time
- Performing Property Visits
- Schedule & oversee Preventative Maintenance Choices
- Oversee a Termite Bond program
Book a Consultation...
Now with one of our professional agents to find out what your home is worth, and how we can manage your asset in the most profitable and efficient way.
Our company is backed by years of experience and expertise specifically in the field of property management. Sales, are not our priority and this is what sets us apart from traditional "property managers."
Neptune Beach Area Information
Neptune Beach is a beachfront city east of Jacksonville in Duval County, Florida, United States. When the majority of Duval County communities consolidated with Jacksonville in 1968, Neptune Beach, along with Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach and Baldwin remained quasi-independent. Like those other towns, it maintains its own municipal government but its residents vote in the Jacksonville mayoral election and are represented on the Jacksonville city council. The population was 7,037 at the 2010 census. Neptune Beach is part of the Jacksonville Beaches community.
Neptune Beach was originally part of Jacksonville Beach. Through its development, the part of Jacksonville Beach north of 20th Avenue North was sparsely populated, with a brick road (First Street) connecting the more populated southern area with Atlantic Beach. The name "Neptune Beach Beach" originated in 1922 with Dan G. Wheeler, one of the few residents. Wheeler had a home at what is now One Ocean Hotel (now in Atlantic Beach), and had to walk all the way home from Mayport each evening after taking the Florida East Coast Railway train home from work in Jacksonville. A friend who worked for the railroad informed Wheeler that if he had a station, the train would have to stop for him, so Wheeler built his own train station near his home and named it Neptune Beach.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
Clay County Communities
Duval County Communities
- Atlantic Beach
- Bartram Park
- Ft. Caroline
- Jacksonville Beach
- Murray Hill
- Neptune Beach
- San Jose
- San Marco
Nassau County Communities
St Johns County Communities