St. Augustine Property Management
Let Us Manage Your St. Augustine Rental Property
Valiant Realty & Management LLC. is a real estate brokerage that emphasizes property management. We know how important it is for an owner to seek out a company with established property managers. With today's trend of renting single family homes, there are more real estate sales agents in property management at the current time than ever before.
What does this mean to you?
Any real estate agent can say they are a property manager and they may be very convincing, but do they have experience managing properties? Are they up to date on tenant landlord law, fair housing, building codes etc.? Do they know how to qualify rental tenants, deal with HOAs? Are they available for a repair 24/7? Is their office set up to handle these situations? Do they know how to legally file a claim against a security deposit, do inspections properly? Most importantly, do they have time to handle rental properties which can be more demanding than sales?
It is very important to hire a company that is well versed in all aspects of property management. Any licensed real estate agent can manage a property (legally) but that doesn't qualify them alone to be a good property manager. Not all real estate agents have the experience and knowledge to efficiently manage an asset such as your rental property long term. We stress education and every agent at our firm keeps current on laws pertinent to property management through regular training. Our leases, property management agreements, and other documents are updated by a real estate attorney who specializes in property management. Attention to detail is critical when handling such an important job.
Inquire About Our Services
We are available 24/7 to you, the owner and your tenants. We utilize the most up to date technology on the market, creating better management and preventative practices. Our management experience includes all types of properties such as; condos, town-homes, single family houses, multifamily properties, and small apartment communities. Do not hesitate to call, because we manage them all!
We have a unique pricing system. Our company has a one time tenant procurement fee (equal to 50% of the first full month's rent), the monthly management fee of $ 150.00 for every tenant occupied month that follows and a lease renewal fee of $ 100.00. No other fees from Valiant ever including no upfront, termination, trip, maintenance upcharge fees etc.
There are no hidden fees !
Valiant Realty & Property Management provide all of these services and more....
- Signage/ Advertising on over 100 major sites including the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Zillow, Trulia, homes.com and showmojo.com
- Listings on our company website complete with photos, directions, maps and a compelling rental description of your property.
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance.
- Tenant Turner - Valiant utilizes the most up-to-date lead software company on the market to ensure all prospective Tenants inquires are received 100% of the time.
- Open book policy — all of the information you will need for your property is located in your owner portal on our website for you to access any time
- Complete accounting, Monthly electronic owner financial & activity statements.
- Collect and hold Security deposits
- Streamlined Rent Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Maintain electronic copies of all repair invoices and statements in your electronic portal to which you have access using your ID and password
- Provide year end statement and your 1099 report for tax filing
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks & eviction history
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Comprehensive inspections move in/ 6 month/ move out downloaded to your owner portal (all inspections ate done by a third party inspection company)
- An attorney generated lease and addendum
- Secure Lease with Tenant
- Eviction protection: if a tenant we qualify defaults on thier lease in the first year Valiant will pay for the cost of eviction and place a new tenant free of charge
Save Time & Money
- No upfront costs or hidden fees , straightforward fee structure
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – preferred vendor discounts
- Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
Do you have a reliable way of doing a fair market analysis on your property? We have experienced property coordinators that combine their knowledge of the MLS, Northeast Florida property management education and designations, as well as their comprehension of the local rental market where your property is located to determine the highest and best value for your investment. The tools and technology that we use contain the most accurate information available.
- Processes applications 7 days a week.
- Tenant evaluation based on credit, criminal, background, employment/income verification, and residential/rental history
- We comply with all applicable laws including Fair Housing and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- All adults 18 and over must submit an application
- Applicants submit their apps online as well as pay their app fees online
- Verification and application process on pets
- Placing qualified tenants is key to maximizing your income, while minimizing your vacancy loss and liability.
- Fewer collection/eviction issues
- Longer tenant retention
- We follow all of Chapter 83 Florida Landlord Statute laws
- We perform a detailed Move-in inspection with documented photographs and detailed reports as well as a fully detailed and documented move-out inspection to ensure a proper and legal return of security deposits.
- Security Deposits are maintained in a separate Escrow Account for all properties managed by Valiant Realty & Management LLC.
- Attorney approved leases
- Leases are always up to date on all new or changed laws and/or statutes
- Docusign/Electronic signature available for all leases and renewals
- Compliance with all Homeowner’s and Condo Associations
- Market Analysis prepared for each lease renewal
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal statutes.
Affordable Fee Structure
Cost-effective fees that pay for themselves in faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
- No upfront costs, low risk
- Straightforward pricing
- Never any hidden fees
- We don't get paid until you do!
- Comprehensive, marketing and leasing system
- 24/7 text and image property information on demand
- Prompt showings & application processing
Managing the Tenant
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Collect Rent (ACH, Credit Card, Personal Check)
- Assess and collect late rent
- Managing eviction process
- Managing safety issues
- Handle HOA violations
- Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
Managing the Property
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Manage Normal Maintenance Issues
- Oversee Contractor Rehabs, Renovations, and Major Replacements.
- Handle Emergencies - 24-hour Hotline
- Pre-Screening Vendors & Contractors
- Manage Vendor & Contractor Response Time
- Performing Property Visits
- Schedule & oversee Preventative Maintenance Choices
- Oversee a Termite Bond program
Book a Consultation...
Now with one of our professional agents to find out what your home is worth, and how we can manage your asset in the most profitable and efficient way.
Our company is backed by years of experience and expertise specifically in the field of property management. Sales, are not our priority and this is what sets us apart from traditional "property managers."
St. Augustine Area Information
St. Augustine (Spanish: San Agustín) is a city in the Southeastern United States, on the Atlantic coast of northeastern Florida. It is the oldest continuously occupied European-established settlement within the borders of the continental United States.
The county seat of St. Johns County, it is part of Florida's First Coast region and the Jacksonville metropolitan area. According to the 2010 census, the city population was 12,975. The United States Census Bureau's 2013 estimate of the city's population was 13,679, while the urban area had a population of 71,379 in 2012.
St. Augustine was founded on September 8, 1565, by Spanish admiral Pedro Menéndez de Avilés, Florida's first governor. He named the settlement "San Agustín", as his ships bearing settlers, troops, and supplies from Spain had first sighted land in Florida eleven days earlier on August 28, the feast day of St. Augustine. The city served as the capital of Spanish Florida for over 200 years, and became the capital of British East Florida when the territory briefly changed hands between Spain and Britain.
Spain ceded Florida to the United States in 1819, and St. Augustine was designated the capital of the Florida Territory upon ratification of the Adams-Onís Treaty in 1821. The Florida National Guard made the city its headquarters that same year. The territorial government moved and made Tallahassee the capital in 1824. Since the late 19th century, St. Augustine's distinct historical character has made the city a major tourist attraction.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
Clay County Communities
Duval County Communities
- Atlantic Beach
- Bartram Park
- Ft. Caroline
- Jacksonville Beach
- Murray Hill
- Neptune Beach
- San Jose
- San Marco
Nassau County Communities
St Johns County Communities